Search Engine

Google

Saturday, July 19, 2008

"What If Women Like To Spread Gossips About You"

Once in awhile, I'll get an email that
goes, "Johannsen. There's this woman who is
going around spreading rumors about me.
People are starting to believe her and it's
hurting my success. Girls don't like me anymore
because of her gossips. What should I do?"


Okay. I'm going to have to be a bit
blunt here. 9 out of 10 times, unless you've
done something drastically wrong, if people
are treating you badly because of gossips
from one person, you should really take
a good look at yourself and see why you are
so unpopular.


Let me give you two scenarios...

Scenario #1:

A woman who is quite popular spreads
some false rumors about a man who is not so
popular in a small community. Who will the
crowd side with?

Scenario #2:

A woman who is not popular at all
spreads false rumors about a guy everybody
loves. Who will the crowd sides with?


Here's the hard truth. If everybody
is joining in to ignore you or to humiliate
you, chances are, you weren't that popular to
begin with. If people liked you, they would
have defended you. Sounds harsh? It's
reality.

So the first step to stopping and
preventing false rumors is to be more
likable.

Think about why people dislike
you, and think about how to make more friends.


Once you have the "majority support",
then you can become to isolate the gossip
spreader as a loser who can't be trusted.


By then, you can also confront the
gossip spreader directly. Go up to the
person and say something like. "Hey.
I just thought I should tell you that
there's a gossip spreading around you
in the office. But don't worry, I won't
pass it in."


Then when she asks you what it is,
say, "Oh. I overheard it from someone -
I can't tell you who - that everybody
thinks you are the biggest gossiper in
the office and can't be trusted."


Bulls eye!

No comments: