Search Engine

Google

Saturday, April 12, 2008

What If A Woman Calls You A Player?

A few days ago, a reader sent me the following
scenario: "doc love, I went on a date with a woman over
the weekend. During dinner she said I looked like a
player and that she's looking for a relationship with
someone who's more mature. So I tried very hard
to convince her that I wasn't a player. She wouldn't
believe me, and now she won't answer my calls. What
happened? How can I prove to her that I am really
not a player?"

Here's what I wrote back, "Congratulations.
She gave you a test, and guess what? YOU'VE FAILED
IT!"

Okay. Here's the truth. When a woman asks
you if you're a player, she's doing it as a test.
If you freak out and start trying to prove to her
what a good guy you are, you're going to fall right
into her trap and fail the test. To a woman, a man
who is good with women is not necessarily a bad man,
but a man who is interesting and fun to be around.
Guys who are popular with women walk around with
more social proof and romantic respect, which make
them even more challenging and interesting to
other women. So as a man, if you're seen as someone
who's good with women, why would you want to
give that power away?

Here's what you should do if a woman tests
you by accusing you of being a player: Just play
along and tell her it's not your fault that the
ladies won't leave you alone. You can even tell
her how much your life sucks because all the women
you meet only see you as a sex object, when
deep inside you really want a woman who will
cuddle and listen. (See how you're turning things
around?)

Be playful and use a woman's tests to
flirt with her, and she's going to fall for you -
HARD!

No comments: